Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-06 Origin:Site
With the arrival of the New Year, people make resolutions to clean up their homes, including their exercise equipment. To stay healthy, you need to know how to clean your home's fitness equipment to prevent bacteria from growing. So how do you clean your gym equipment?
How do I clean the gym equipment?
How do you maintain your workout fitness equipment?
Whether you're doing cardio or strength training, exercise usually means sweating. As sweat flows down your body, it carries away all kinds of bacteria and fungi. That means knowing how to clean your home gym equipment. First, you need to spray disinfectant on your exercise equipment. Fortunately, you can easily make one from something in the kitchen: simply mix equal amounts of water and distilled white vinegar in a spray bottle.
Unplug any machine that is powered, moisten the microfiber cloth with your disinfectant spray, use it on exercise equipment, wipe the entire machine or table with a rag, remoisten if necessary, and then use a dry microfiber cloth again to wipe the machine and table.
Mix two cups warm water with two or three drops of dishwashing liquid. Wet a clean microfiber cloth with the solution. Wipe both sides of the mat clean with the cloth. Wash your mat in hot water and make sure you get all the soap out so you don't slip and fall the next time you practice. Wipe the mat with a dry microfiber cloth or towel and hang your yoga mat on a shower curtain rod to dry at night. Tip: Don't dry rubber pads in the sun. This will damage them and make them wear out faster.
1. Buy fitness equipment from well-known brands. Shanzhai is common in all industries, and the fitness equipment industry is no exception. There are many original fitness tools and equipment. A brand of high-quality fitness equipment is expensive, but it's better to buy an expensive but durable piece of equipment than a piece of shoddy equipment that won't last. The pursuit of high - quality brand fitness equipment and accessories.
2. Keep it clean regularly. The gym is very busy and there are a lot of people using your equipment every day while sweating. As a result, diseases and other pollutants can spread in gyms. Therefore, all exercise equipment should be kept clean after use. You should purchase cleaning sprays, dispensers, and other cleaning equipment and materials to clean all equipment at the end of your workout. You should clean your exercise equipment according to the manufacturer's cleaning instructions. Proper gym equipment cleaning will remove odors, dust, and any other types of debris and contaminants that may stick to the gym equipment.
3. Check the manual for proper cleaning and maintenance techniques. Only sports equipment manufacturers and maintenance personnel know how to maintain equipment. So don't make the maintenance, repair and maintenance of your fitness equipment a DO-it-yourself project. Be sure to find someone who is a professional in the field, or someone in your field who is technically qualified to do the work.
4. Lubricate the moving parts of all fitness equipment. There is a lot of friction and heat in the joints of sports equipment, which may cause damage to parts due to excessive wear. Treadmills and other exercise equipment with moving parts need lubrication. Lubrication will help prevent your exercise equipment from rusting. Always ask your gym to provide you with the best lubricant.
5. Prevent misuse of fitness equipment. Some fitness equipment can be used for a variety of purposes, but they should not be used for non-specific purposes. Improper use of fitness equipment can damage it or cause rapid wear and tear. To make sure your sports equipment lasts, you should make sure it is used for the right purpose.
Maintenance, repair and cleaning of exercise equipment is important to ensure that your exercise equipment will last a long time. Proper care and maintenance can also prevent injuries and further damage to these equipment. If you need to purchase a variety of high quality equipment for workout fitness equipment at a reasonable price, Kiddi Amusement Co., Ltd., will provide you with the best products.