Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-16 Origin:Site
In recent decades, the global demand for children's games products and services has grown rapidly, creating a huge market opportunity for the indoor playground business. Why is the indoor amusement park business so popular with the public? What preparations should be made before opening an indoor playground?
Why are indoor playground popular?
What are the preliminary preparations for setting up an indoor playground?
1. In hot or cold weather, the air-conditioned indoor playground is irreplaceable for children and parents, especially for children from the Middle East, South America or Africa, which are plagued by hot weather for most of the year.
2. Indoor playground and children's play centres are proven business models in western countries. Consumers in developing countries are following the trend, with children playing in indoor play areas and birthday parties in indoor game centres becoming common and popular.
3. Parents are becoming more and more aware of the benefits of physical exercise for their children. In addition to becoming healthier and fitter, children can develop self-esteem, confidence and social skills while playing with other children their age.
1.Research the local market. Without a reasonable number of children, indoor playgrounds cannot function like businesses. In addition, a strong middle class and above middle-class customer base with consumer income for child care and additional activities is necessary. Fortunately, important data is available for most cities. Check the market for job growth and housing trends. A city that is creating jobs and expanding housing is more likely to attract young families into the real estate market. At the same time, you can go to the local hospital to check the local birth statistics. Analyze long-term trends over 10 to 20 years. A stable or growing birth rate and an active job market mean you've probably found a good indoor playground. However, before making a final assessment, survey the parents in the area and assess needs personally. At the same time, research local children's businesses to find competitors. The market may have space for more than one indoor children's playground, but an area with multiple indoor play areas built and in use is crowded and harder to access.
2. Location and design. Finding a suitable location for a children's indoor playground can be particularly challenging. You need a large, warehouse-type space with high ceilings and enough support for modifications. In addition, the building must be ideally located in the market. Convenience, visibility and a large parking lot are all standard requirements that drive the business. The model can work in areas with poor visibility, but it requires convenient accessibility to minimize driving time for parents. Without visibility, more aggressive marketing is needed to get attention. One way is to buy land and build it from scratch. This strategy is more expensive, but land and construction investments retain value and are likely to grow as a viable asset. The design side is dense. Not only do you have to make good use of space, you have to meet federal safety standards. It's a good idea to hire a professional to design the area, although a great build can also use self-design.
3. Construction and inspection. The actual construction process needs to work with designs approved by engineers and following federal safety standards. Hire a contractor to build the stadium or handle the project yourself. Another approach involves filling playgrounds with prefabricated equipment. In this case, the design is more about layout, because each prefabricated item is built to federal safety standards. Manufacturing equipment such as slides, climbing walls, ball pits and trampolines are available through a number of manufacturers. Stand-alone devices are ideal because the installation process is simple and no modifications are required.
4. Start and drive revenue. Before starting your business, you must have a business license and a good liability insurance policy. A comprehensive safety inspection is also a key step after construction is completed. Each state has different security requirements, and your business must pass the appropriate inspections.
5. Host a grand opening and invite friends from the community to join the free game day. Set your rates and offer a one-day rate or membership plan option. Marketing is a community-based process, and recommendations are crucial. Work with schools, day care centers and other children's activity centers. Book the entire venue for birthday parties and special events. Take the customer as the foundation, take the customer as the foundation, take the customer as the foundation, take the customer as the foundation, take the customer as the foundation. A clean, safe and reasonably priced indoor playground can be open all year round. In winter, when the outdoor playground is freezing cold, the indoor environment is especially charming.
Building an indoor children's playground for children is expensive to start, but offers an excellent potential return on investment. There are different business models for indoor playgrounds, and you need to research and develop a detailed plan before entering the business model of indoor playground. If you need to purchase a variety of high-quality equipment for indoor playgrounds at a reasonable price, Kiddi Amusement Co., Ltd., will provide you with the best products.